Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy Mothering Sunday

I've had to wait til tonight, the night before Mother's day to write this post. I wanted to show a card I made, but as it's been sent to my Mum for a Mother's day greeting, I didn't want to spoil the surprise. 


I don't often make cards these days as I generally prefer to spend any spare crafting time scrapbooking instead. I know, however, that my Mum really does appreciate the personal thought that people put into cards so I had no excuse not to make up a card that she would like.

I had also seen the Creative Craft World "Spring" mini challenge and fancied joining in the challenge, and had in mind to use some Nitwit Bumbleberry papers that I had received as freebies with my February (?) edition of Scrapbook Magazine, as they have a lovely spring-like feel to them. I also used some Creative Memories Fabulous purple ribbon on the edges, and Stickles and Glossy Accents on the flower and ribbon embellishments. Ok so it's simple, but often with these things, more is less. 

Happy Mother's day 2012 to all of you Mummies out there, including my Mum :-)
Jennyx

No comments:

Post a Comment