Friday 5 October 2012

I'm in "Print!"

I'm a big fan of Women's running magazine, both in print and online and via the Facebook page, and quite fancied writing a race review for the magazine as I think they can be very interesting and useful, especially for newer runners choosing which races to enter. They can also act as good motivational and inspirational reading, reminding you that other runners can be experiencing very similar feelings and issues sometimes during a race. Click here to read the review!

I shall also be writing one after the Oxford Half Marathon so look out for it in the reviews section, though I'll try to remember to post a link up on the blog too.  I'm pleased to report that I managed my 12 mile training run on Wednesday without too much trouble and in 1hour 55minutes, so I really hope that I can come in under 2hours 5minutes on the day and on a lovely flat course. I am still feeling the effects from Wednesday mind you, so goodness knows how long it will take me to get over the actual race itself with the extra mile!

No comments:

Post a Comment